View Individual Student Lesson Engagement Data
- Under Students, click on the student whose data you would like to view
- From Tracking at the top toolbar, scroll between any mastered, in progress, and archived data cards
- Use arrow buttons to scroll vertically across a row of data cards
- Click on a data card to open and view the data details screen
- Scroll down to view any standards the lesson/s may be aligned to. To edit the tag name or mastery criteria, click the orange edit pencil next to either one
- Click the Print button to print the complete data details screen
- Click the Archive button to archive the tag, including the option to archive all lessons with that tag
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.