Vizzle activities can be printed for use as hands-on activities, as well as to support tactile/kinesthetic learners. Watch the video below to learn more!
- Select the topic of instruction, just as you would for assigning the activity.
- Select the level of instruction for the activity you wish to print.
- Click the More Options menu (three dots) next to the Assign button to get more options.
- Click Print from the options menu. This will open a window for your printer, and you can proceed to print as normal.
- Repeat the process for each level of instruction you want to print.
Please note that the More Options menu also allows you to:
- add the activity to group instruction,
- save the activity to your "My Resources" section,
- copy to edit the activity for unique customization and
- create a share link to share the activity with other service providers.