Create the list in a spreadsheet program like Excel, Google Sheets, or Numbers.
- No header row (column titles) should be included in the list.
- First column - enter the teachers' first names.
- Second column - enter the teachers' last names.
- Third column - enter the teachers' email addresses.
- Save your file as a CSV file.
- Select Admin on the main menu.
- Click Teachers on the submenu.
- Select the district from the District drop-down menu and click Apply.
- From the School drop-down menu, select the school you want to import teachers to and click Apply.
- Click the blue Import button.
- In the file browser, select your CSV file.
- The Summary dialog will show how many teachers were successfully imported.
- If there are any errors with a row, the reason will be displayed here.
Each teacher will be emailed a link to set a password for the account.
Note: If you encounter an error saying the username already exists, try searching for the teacher using the filter next to the school drop-down menu. If no results are found, contact us at so we can locate the teacher's account and move it to your district.