Admin - Import Students
Set up the student list file:
- Create the list in a spreadsheet program like Excel, Google Sheets, or Numbers.
- No header row (column titles) should be included in the list
- First column (required) - enter the students' first names
- Second column (required) - enter the students' last namesThird column (optional) - enter the students' usernames. If no username is defined, Vizzle will combine the student's first and last names together, for example, Sarah Walters becomes sarahwalters. If that username combination is already taken, Vizzle will append it with a number, for example, sallywalters1.
- Fourth column (optional) - enter the students' passwords. The password is case-sensitive.
- Fifth column (optional) - enter the students' SIS ID numbers
Save your file as a CSV file
Import the student list file:
- On the Students tab, select the school you'd like to import the students to
- Click Apply
- Click Import
- In the file browser, select your CSV file
- The Summary dialog will show how many students were successfully imported. If there are any errors with a row, the reason will be displayed here.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.