Search, Assign, and Tag Lessons with IEP Goals/Objectives
- Under Search Library, use the search filter bar to enter a keyword(s), select a library, subject, grade, and/or activity. For subject, grade, and activity drop-downs, click Apply once selections are made.
- Click Search.
- Preview lessons in your search results to determine lessons you'd like to assign.
- Click a lesson card to select. Vizzle will highlight selected lessons orange.
- To assign selected lessons, click the Assign button.
- In the Assign Lesson(s) dialogue box: 1. Select Date(s): Assign lessons for a selected date range or for single dates 2. Order Lessons: If a single lesson is selected, this section will display the lesson selected. If multiple lessons are selected, you can adjust the sequence in which you’d like the lessons to present to the student. Drag lessons to rearrange. 3. Choose Students: Select to add lessons to My Lessons or select the student(s) you would like to assign the lessons to.
- Click Save (Custom Tags) to save the lessons(s) to the student(s) and to then tag them for data tracking.
- Enter a short tag name related to the skill being addressed and click the blue + button to add the tag or select from any existing tags that may be displayed.
- Click Save.
- Vizzle will assign the lesson(s) and create a goal card with the new tag or add lessons to a goal card previously created with the same tag. Lessons will be assigned to the student for the date(s) selected.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.