This VizZle video tutorial shows how to create a Scheduler board. These interactive boards are helpful for allowing children to see and check off the tasks they have to complete.
- Understand the use of Scheduler for creating micro and macro schedules.
- Add images and text to the What, Who and Where tiles.
- Add start and end times to the When tile.
- Add activities with images and/or text.
- Add a timer or token board to an activity.
- Delete an activity.
- View different schedules in a macro schedule.
- Change order of schedules in a macro schedule.
- Delete schedule.
- Preview schedule.
- Print schedule.
- Change advanced options to adjust reinforcers and end celebrations.
- Save schedule.
- Send schedule lesson to the Library.