If you like a particular lesson in a Lesson Set, you can copy the lesson and use it outside of the set. Here's how to do that:
- If you haven't already, copy the Lesson Set from the Library to one of your folders. You can do this by dragging the Lesson Set icon to the folder.
- Click Teach and click the folder that you copied the Lesson Set to.
- Click the Lesson Set icon. A details pane opens on the right.
- In the details pane click the lesson in the Lessons table that you want and drag it to your destination folder.
- A copy of the lesson will be added to your folder, and you are free to edit and modify this lesson as you wish. The original lesson remains intact in the Lesson Set.