Once you've generated a custom student report, you can view your report in PDF format so that you can print it. Simply click View/Print PDF at the bottom right corner of the Data page.
- A PDF version of your report will open in a new browser window or in Adobe Reader.
- To print the PDF report, use your browser's or Adobe Reader's print settings.
- The report always prints in portrait.
- The graph always prints on a separate page.
- The report includes a section above the data table which displays the selected report criteria.
- Each PDF displays the date and the student's name at the top of the first page.