If you have forgotten your student's VizZle Player login, here's how you can view the student's username, and reset his/her password.
Note: This step is necessary only if you want your students to be able to sign in to VizZle Player independently. You are able to log in to the Student Environment from the Teacher Mode, which uses only your username and password.
Viewing and changing your students' login information
- In VizZle, click Teach then click My VizZle.
- In the Your Students box, click the name of the student you want to view/change login information. The student's information will appear in the Student Details section below.
- If you can't remember your student's password or need to change it, click Edit Student Details / Student Password.
- Enter the student's new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields, then click Save.
- Note: You can also change the student's first name, last name, and username if you wish.
- You will see a message confirming the student's password has been changed, and an email notification will be sent to you (and to any other user that shares this student account) with the student's login change.