When a student logs into VizZle Player, he/she will see only lessons that have been placed in student-accessible folders.
Creating a new goal/objective folder that is student accessible:
- In Teach, click the expand arrow beside a student's name in the folder tree.
- Click New Goal or New Objective (if you have a goal already selected).
- Enter a new folder name in the Create Goal dialog, then click Create.
- Select the new folder, then click Allow Student Access.
- Now you can add lessons to this tracking folder.