Getting Started - Vizzle Essentials Guide
Step 1: Build/Adjust your student roster in Vizzle.
- From the main menu within Vizzle, Click "Classroom"
- Then, from the toolbar, select "Student Management"
- Remove students from your roster by clicking on the red "X".
- First, add existing student profiles from your building by clicking the "Add Student" button and then the green "+" next to their name.
- Only if a student is new to the district or is new to using Vizzle and does not have an exisiting Vizzle student profile, click the "Create Student" button to create a new student profile. To prevent creating duplicates for a student, please check your roster and the add student first. NOTE: this button is disabled for districts rostering through Clever. Please contact you administrator to have the student added.
- If the "Add Student" button is disabled, contact our support team through the in-app chat for help.
Create Student Groups to make the assignment process even faster.
Step 2: Personalize your students' Vizzle learning environment.
- Student Settings "How-to" video
Some settings can be managed for all students under "My Classroom" (jump to 7:35 in the video to see how to use this option).
Step 3: Assign lessons from our K-12 tiered curriculum or library.
- Vizzle's K-12 Tiered Curriculum video - Easy-to-use K-12 curriculum with unit guides, lesson plans, and tiered activities that can quickly be assigned for groups and independent work. Assessments and automatic data collection monitors and tracks progress.
- Search, Assign and Tag Lessons "How-to" video
- Leveling example PDF*
Step 4: View and filter student data.
- Data Options "How-to" video
- Progress Reporting with Confidence "How-to" video
- Student Response Details "How-to" video
Send home a parent letter with instructions on student login.
- Parent Letter (English and Spanish Versions)
*If you have any trouble accessing Google Docs, please message our in-app chat to request a PDF file.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.