Step 1: Build/Adjust your student roster in Vizzle.
- From the main menu within Vizzle, click Classroom.
- Then, select Student Management from the submenu.
- Remove students from your roster by clicking on the red "X".
- First, add existing student profiles from your building by clicking the Add Student button and then the green + next to their name.
- If a student is new to the district or is new to using Vizzle and does not have an existing Vizzle student profile, click the Create Student button to create a new student profile.
- To prevent creating duplicates for a student, please check your roster and the add student first. NOTE: This button is disabled for districts rostering through Clever. Please contact your administrator to have the student added.
- If the Add Student button is disabled, contact our support team through the in-app chat for help.
- Watch the video below to see these steps in action.
Create Student Groups to make the assignment process even faster.
Step 2: Personalize your students' Vizzle learning environment.
- Student & Teacher Settings "How-to" video
Step 3: Search & Assign from Vizzle's Lessons.
- Vizzle's Lesson Libraries Overview "How-to" video
- Vizzle's Lesson Leveling Descriptions
- Leveling example PDF*
Step 4: View and filter student data.
- Data Options "How-to" video
- Progress Reporting with Confidence "How-to" video
- Student Response Details "How-to" video
Send home a parent letter with instructions on student login.
- Parent Letter (English and Spanish Versions)
*If you have any trouble accessing Google Docs, please message our in-app chat to request a PDF file.