Set up the teacher list file:
Create the list in a spreadsheet program like Excel, Google Sheets, or Numbers.
- No header row (column titles) should be included in the list
- First column - enter the teachers' first names
- Second column - enter the teachers' last names
- Third column - enter the teachers' email addresses
- Save your file as a CSV file
Import the teacher list file:
- On the Teachers tab, click Import
- In the file browser, select your CSV file
- The Summary dialog will show how many teachers were successfully imported. If there are any errors with a row, the reason will be displayed here.
Each teacher will be emailed a link to set a password for the account.
You may need to speak with your IT manager about configuring your district's email server to allow emails from email@example.com.
Note: If you encounter an error saying the username already exists, try searching for the teacher in the Search tab. If no results are found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can locate the teacher's account and move it to your district.