Vizzle© Copyrights and Trademarks
The Vizzle© software program and other tools provided to you through the Service (collectively as the same may be supplemented, modified, updated or enhanced from time to time, the "Applications"), and the Service itself are each protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. MTT owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Applications and the Service. The Applications and the Service are being made available to you to use, but are not being sold to you, and by using the Service, you are acquiring no ownership rights in the Service or any Application. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks appearing on the Vizzle© website (the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of MTT and other third parties, protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Without the prior written permission of the trademark owner, you may not use or display the Trademarks in any manner.
"Rules of the Road"
While using the Service or any Application, you may not:
- Collect or post information about others without their consent;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or post, publish, upload, or in any way distribute, transmit or disseminate (collectively "Post") any message anonymously or under a false name;
- Defame, harass, threaten, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Post any obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information or unlawful information;
- Post any material that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets ("Intellectual Property") of any party, unless you are the owner of the Intellectual Property or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post any corrupted files, files that contain computer viruses or other destructive features, or any other software or programs that may corrupt or damage another party's computer;
- Engage in any commercial activities, including advertising or offering to sell any goods or services;
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, charity requests or petitions for signatures;
- Mass-post, cross-post, or post off-topic messages to any newsgroup, chat room or bulletin board service;
- Use any image of identifiable individuals or entities for any commercial purpose or in a manner which implies their endorsement of or association with any product, service or entity;
- Merge or incorporate any materials contained in any Application with any other software program or other product or service;
- Spam* (see definition below); or
- Interfere with, restrict or inhibit other users of the Service.
MTT may immediately terminate your access to the Service or any Application for violation of any of the rules of user conduct listed above without notification.
Making Content You Create Available for Others in the Vizzle© Community
Vizzle© allows Users to share lessons and materials they create with other Users. Lessons and materials that you develop using the Applications will be made available to other Users in the Vizzle© community and you will have access to lessons and materials other Users create. In order to permit everyone in the Vizzle© community to use what you create using the Applications, you acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to any lesson, material, images, photos, videos, voice recordings or other content whatsoever developed by you using the Applications (jointly and severally, the "Created Content") will vest in MTT and you hereby assign to MTT for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, all right, title, and interest that you may possess in the Created Content, including, but not limited to, all copyright, patent, and proprietary rights related thereto. MTT will have the right to obtain and to hold in its own name or in the name of other parties all copyrights, patents, registrations or such other protection as may be appropriate respecting the Created Content, and any extensions and renewals of such rights, and you acknowledge that MTT will have the right to allow other Users to use the Created Content.
Only persons with authorized passwords may use the Applications or the Service. Therefore, you may not permit a third party to use any Application or the Service using your password.
Other Legal Stuff
Only legal adults, i.e., persons at least 18 years of age, are eligible for user names and passwords that will allow them to create Created Content. By clicking the button labeled "I ACCEPT" below, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You agree to use any trademarks in accordance with applicable law and the policies of any respective trademark owner. In posting Created Content that contains a trademarked symbol, word or term, you agree to abide by the trademark usage restrictions placed on the trademark by its owner, including, for example and without limitation, acknowledging ownership of the trademark. If you use a trademarked symbol, word or term to describe how your Created Content relates to a trademarked product or service, for example, you should indicate that your Created Content can be "used with" the trademarked product or service or that your Created Content "complements or works well with" the trademarked product or service, and you should acknowledge ownership of the trademark. You should not incorporate a trademarked symbol, word or term into the name of your Created Content.
The Vizzle© website may contain links to sites not operated or maintained by MTT. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by MTT of the content of such third-party sites. MTT is not responsible for the content of the sites of others and makes no representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk, and waive any and all claims against MTT regarding the inclusion of links to outside sites or your use of those sites. The third-party sites may contain user agreement or terms and conditions and privacy policies to which you are subject while using those sites. We encourage you to become familiar with these policies when you access those sites. MTT reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.